Saturday 1 February 2014

How to Solve Print Spooler Problem in Windows

I have Windows and I m not able to print. printer connected with a USB cable. When I m installing printer or try to print from my software the following error message pops up: "Operation could not be completed. The print spooler service is not running." I also restart the print spooler service many times, but the Print Spooler service always stop after the error. In Services the Status is blank and Start-up Type is automatic. I also scan my pc but cant detect any viruses or spyware. .

Solution : A)
1.click on the Start Menu and type in services.msc

2. click the ok button
you'll see a list of your windows services.

3. Scroll down the list and look for one called "Print Spooler"
4. Double Click on Print Spooler

5. Stop the service. Wait a few seconds and then start the service
6. Try to print again.

Now try to reprint.

Solution : B)

 1. Restart print spooler and Remote Producer Call ( RDC) service

2. restart your computer.
try to print now.

Solution : C)

 1.Uninstall printer and Adobe software from your computer

2.then install only your printer first then try to print now .

3. If all option does not works then uninstall your printer & Adobe software next repair your windows operating system.

Then check its working.

No comments:

Post a Comment